- take charge of your health and the health of your family?
- gain access to the latest medical information from trusted experts in women’s health?
- create strong, lasting relationships with your physician and healthcare providers?
- have an informative, educational and entertaining healthcare experience?
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Women’s Health Experience™ empowers women to achieve their health goals and make sound, informed healthcare decisions by providing:
- e-newsletters containing timely health information and tips for developing a healthy lifestyle. To sign up, click here.
- Women’s Health Today, a quarterly magazine featuring timely health news and information from leading women’s health specialists.
- audio podcasts from the biweekly "Your Update in Women's Health" radio program hosted by Mickey Karram, MD, President and Co-founder, Foundation for Female Health Awareness and Director of Urogynecology, The Christ Hospital. Hear Dr. Karram and colleagues from The Christ Hospital explore topics essential to your health.
- regional Women’s Health Experience™ events, featuring speakers on women’s health, information from healthcare providers in your community and fun prizes and giveaways.
Get the latest medical news and updates, information on upcoming Women’s Health Experience™ events and much more. Sign up to receive the monthly e-newsletter and quarterly magazine today!